Economics, Literature and Scepticism

Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My photo
I am a PhD student in Economics. I am originally from South Africa and plan to return there after my PhD. I completed my M. Comm in Economics and my MA In Creative Writing (Poetry) at the University of Cape Town, where I worked as a lecturer before starting my PhD.

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Cool Announcement

Posted by Simon Halliday | Thursday, March 23, 2006 | Category: |

My sister, Vanessa, just got a lead part in a new South African film. I don't know what it's called, except that it's a comedy about The Comrades Marathon and she is playing a star Russian runner. Thankfully I can't give away any of the storyline. What I do know is that it is going to be premiering in December for the Christmas season. SO COOL!

Currently have 0 comments: