Economics, Literature and Scepticism

Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My photo
I am a PhD student in Economics. I am originally from South Africa and plan to return there after my PhD. I completed my M. Comm in Economics and my MA In Creative Writing (Poetry) at the University of Cape Town, where I worked as a lecturer before starting my PhD.

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Amy and Si

Posted by Simon Halliday | Thursday, October 05, 2006 | Category: |

As Kate demanded - a picture of Amy and I. Here we were at dinner with my Dad last week in Camps Bay. She hadn't met him before. It was a load of fun. When you can, ask Amy about 'The Midlands'. Posted by Picasa

Currently have 1 comments:

  1. Simon Halliday,

    I would never do anything so crass as to demand a photo - "let me see what she looks like".

    Own your post, you drivelling lovestruck derro and scroll down to reread some of the most entertaining if not the best poetry you have written.

    Much love

    K