Economics, Literature and Scepticism

Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My photo
I am a PhD student in Economics. I am originally from South Africa and plan to return there after my PhD. I completed my M. Comm in Economics and my MA In Creative Writing (Poetry) at the University of Cape Town, where I worked as a lecturer before starting my PhD.

Thursday, October 02, 2008

Praise be...

Posted by Simon Halliday | Thursday, October 02, 2008 | Category: |

...to those at Intrade. It looks like Obama has overtaken McCain substantially once more. Ahhh... the effects of Pa(l)in bring me joy.

[intrade+oct+1+2008.png]

Currently have 1 comments:

  1. I can never actually read your graphs. but I trust your interpretation of them:) Palin is quite amazing. Yesterday she said on ABC that she considered herself a feminist. That was awesome. I said a group of grad students should brief her on the definition of feminist before she has to answer that very tricky question again. VP debates tonight!