Economics, Literature and Scepticism

Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My photo
I am a PhD student in Economics. I am originally from South Africa and plan to return there after my PhD. I completed my M. Comm in Economics and my MA In Creative Writing (Poetry) at the University of Cape Town, where I worked as a lecturer before starting my PhD.

Friday, August 15, 2008

Erratic Blogging

Posted by Simon Halliday | Friday, August 15, 2008 | Category: |

Ladies and Gents,
I am currently away from home seeing family in the UK, aunts, uncles, cousins and cousins' children will be taking up much of my time. However, I will be attempting to blog when I can on papers that I manage to read (somehow), or newspaper articles that surprise me, or the extent conversations with my wife's cousin (a doctor of nuclear physics at Warwick, his wife is similarly employed at Oxford - we always have fantastic conversations on Darwin, skepticism and atheism). I also promise to update you on the new project initiated by Michael Meadon of Ionian Enchantment to start a South African Skeptic Bloggers Carnival - currently the first round is planned for the end of this month (28 August) and I hope to have completed a sufficiently interesting post for the carnival while running around with family. Watch this space, but not too avidly over the next two weeks.
Best,
Simon

Currently have 0 comments: