Economics, Literature and Scepticism

Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My photo
I am a PhD student in Economics. I am originally from South Africa and plan to return there after my PhD. I completed my M. Comm in Economics and my MA In Creative Writing (Poetry) at the University of Cape Town, where I worked as a lecturer before starting my PhD.

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Links

Posted by Simon Halliday | Tuesday, August 12, 2008 | Category: |

Friedman - Flush With Energy
Dubner (Freakonomics) - Today's China
Levitt (Freakonomics) - Coase in Action
Leib (Freakonomics) - Friendship and the Law
QPQ - Gevisser & Feinstein
JB Rosser - Who are the Ossetians?
NYT - Energy Fictions

And one of the videos from Milton Friedman's 'Free To Choose' series in 1990 - I just watched the debate in the last 15 minutes - a little tangle between Milton Friedman, David Brooks and James Galbraith.
<embed id="VideoPlayback" style="width:400px;height:326px" allowFullScreen="true" src="http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docid=2921725081064498751&hl=en&fs=true" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"> </embed>

Currently have 0 comments: