Economics, Literature and Scepticism

Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My photo
I am a PhD student in Economics. I am originally from South Africa and plan to return there after my PhD. I completed my M. Comm in Economics and my MA In Creative Writing (Poetry) at the University of Cape Town, where I worked as a lecturer before starting my PhD.

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

South African Science Bloggers

Posted by Simon Halliday | Tuesday, August 12, 2008 | Category: |

My friend, graduate student in cognitive science and fellow blogger, Michael Meadon over at Ionian Enchantment is calling out to all South African Science Bloggers. So, if you are a South African Science Blogger (where science does include social sciences, I am being 'listed' as an 'economist') then please click on this link and see his post, send him an email and let him know. I am all in favour of a blog carnival by South Africans for South Africans (and anyone else out there interested), as well as a blog listing of SA scientists and skeptics who are out there doing their thing. More interaction, means more sharing of work, means better work. Good times.

Currently have 0 comments: