Economics, Literature and Scepticism

Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My photo
I am a PhD student in Economics. I am originally from South Africa and plan to return there after my PhD. I completed my M. Comm in Economics and my MA In Creative Writing (Poetry) at the University of Cape Town, where I worked as a lecturer before starting my PhD.

Blog Archive

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Hmm...

Posted by Simon Halliday | Wednesday, September 17, 2008 | Category: |

Sarah Palin - potential vice president of the US - and her church. 


Sarah Palin's Churches and The Third Wave from Bruce Wilson on Vimeo.

Currently have 3 comments:

  1. Saw that, yeah. Deeply disturbing. Especially with McCain's 1 in 3 chance of dying within 4 years. (That's that the actuarial tables say).

  2. It is deeply, deeply concerning to me that a candidate for the US presidency (through McC's death) is a young earth creationist who believes in actual devils and demons on the planet earth and who believes in 'smashing the temples' of those who would take the land of Israel... It actually instills fear in my hear to contemplate the possibility.

  3. It is a very worrying thing that McCain has, it seems, tried to appeal to the female vote in USA by bringing in Sarah Palin. Is it possible that the women who would have voted for Hilary Clinton could be seduced by Sarah Palin? I DO hope not. If the bible is correct and we are destined to live “three score years and ten” then McCain is past his sell-by date. Do you think they knew this when they considered Palin as his running mate? The implication of all this is that the chances of Palin ending up as President of the US are very high indeed - if I were religious I would say………….God protect us!