Economics, Literature and Scepticism

Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My photo
I am a PhD student in Economics. I am originally from South Africa and plan to return there after my PhD. I completed my M. Comm in Economics and my MA In Creative Writing (Poetry) at the University of Cape Town, where I worked as a lecturer before starting my PhD.

Blog Archive

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Next Carnival of the Africans

Posted by Simon Halliday | Wednesday, September 24, 2008 | Category: |

On the 28th of September, Wim of the little book of capoeira will host the 2nd edition of the Carnival of the Africans, the monthly science and skepticism blog carnival by Africans or on African topics. He has put out a call for submissions. Please look at the guidelines before submitting.  If you choose to submit, then email Wim at {wim}{dot}[louw}{at}{gmail}{dot}{com} with up to 4 of your best posts from the last month.

I am going to submit a couple of pieces and will let you know, when I have read the others, what I think and which ones I enjoyed.

Currently have 0 comments: