Economics, Literature and Scepticism

Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My photo
I am a PhD student in Economics. I am originally from South Africa and plan to return there after my PhD. I completed my M. Comm in Economics and my MA In Creative Writing (Poetry) at the University of Cape Town, where I worked as a lecturer before starting my PhD.

Blog Archive

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Bacterial Evolution

Posted by Simon Halliday | Wednesday, June 11, 2008 | Category: |

Something which has been hot in the science news of late. If you haven't read it, the please do it is one of the most important pieces of work to have been undertaken in some time and provides incredible evidence for evolution at play.

Also, read Mike's commentary on this he gives some cool insights and it makes it easier for me not to have to worry about convincing you of the relevance of this study.

Currently have 0 comments: