Economics, Literature and Scepticism

Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My photo
I am a PhD student in Economics. I am originally from South Africa and plan to return there after my PhD. I completed my M. Comm in Economics and my MA In Creative Writing (Poetry) at the University of Cape Town, where I worked as a lecturer before starting my PhD.

Blog Archive

Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Change to the Right, or 'Right Change' McCain

Posted by Simon Halliday | Wednesday, June 04, 2008 | Category: |

Sorry, I found this very funny. I assume that he and his party have realised the double entendre, but I just can't help but know that if he took the reins as the US President, he would be taking the US even further to the right, hence yes he would bring 'right' change. I know that debates about his conservatism have ranged around the block. Only time will tell. I just hope he doesn't get the presidency.

Currently have 0 comments: