Economics, Literature and Scepticism

Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My photo
I am a PhD student in Economics. I am originally from South Africa and plan to return there after my PhD. I completed my M. Comm in Economics and my MA In Creative Writing (Poetry) at the University of Cape Town, where I worked as a lecturer before starting my PhD.

Blog Archive

Friday, July 18, 2008

Links & Short Video

Posted by Simon Halliday | Friday, July 18, 2008 | Category: |

Currently have 2 comments:

  1. GREAT video & cool links...

    But... erm... you know Steve Fuller is a nutter, right? He defends ID, see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steve_Fuller_(social_epistemologist)

  2. No, I did not know that. That's crazy. Sigh. I always find the 'hum-sci' debate interesting and thought that he got it wrong in his article. Which was why I wanted to share the link. Noting which I probably should have commented to that effect.