Economics, Literature and Scepticism

Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My photo
I am a PhD student in Economics. I am originally from South Africa and plan to return there after my PhD. I completed my M. Comm in Economics and my MA In Creative Writing (Poetry) at the University of Cape Town, where I worked as a lecturer before starting my PhD.

Blog Archive

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Links

Posted by Simon Halliday | Wednesday, July 16, 2008 | Category: |

The euro and increase in trade - vox EU
Obama's Foreign Policy Speech
A secret succession order for the US Presidency - Slate
Supposedly, New ANC Leaders not a bunch of leftists - M&G (I'm somewhat skeptiIllustration by Robert Neubecker. Click image to expand.cal)

And, slightly sillier & because I sang in a cappella groups Last Night a Beat Box Saved My Life - please read it - Slate

From Science Daily - Overweight mothers give birth to offspring who become even heavier
Olivia Judson - Get rid of Darwinism

Currently have 0 comments: